Why choose Medimail?
1. It complies with Packaging Instruction P650 of ADR and PI650 (IATA) for "Category B Biological Materials".
2. It enables compliance with Royal Decree 1215/97 for minimum health and safety requirements for the use of work equipment.
3. It enables compliance with Royal Decree 664/97 for the protection of workers in contact with biological agents.
4. It enables compliance with Royal Decree 31/95 for Occupational Risk Prevention.
5. It is designed for the transportation of any leakproof primary receptacle.
6. Its rectangular design facilitates handling and transportation, thus optimizing time and logistics.
7. It is versatile, and can be designed to fit the specific necessities of each shipment.
8. It allows various samples to be sent in the same package which reduces management and transport costs.
9. It is disposable.